We are looking for committed and compassionate Adult Care Workers days to join the team of a residential/nursing home in Plymouth.
The Home is situated in a quiet area of Plymouth, close to the main bus routes to the City Centre, local shops, and other amenities. Registered for 20 residents, the Home has two units, nursing and residential for people with learning and physical disabilities.
No experience is required as full training to include completion of the care certificate can be provided for those applicants who do not possess an NVQ. There are opportunities to progress within the role, depending on the experience and qualifications you gain and achieve once employed.
About the role:
Supporting with daily living skill development, personal care, and working with some behaviours which may present as challenging.
Requirement for the position:
- Flexibility to work, afternoons, early shifts and weekends.
- Can work well within a team.
- High standard of hygiene.
- You must be a warm, compassionate, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Competitive pay rates
- Additional pay for overtime
- 28 days annual leave
- Private Pension Contribution
- PPE provided
- On-going training from day one and throughout your career.
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Year’s Day.
- Induction and 6 weekly formal supervision with line manager
- Pay rate between £9.85 – £10.85
- 37.5 contract hours
- rota 5 days out of 7
- Day shifts