All care settings ~ Salary £10.50 – £16.50 per hour ~ South West ~
We are currently seeking for professional Healthcare Assistants to join Nurses Direct on our relief team to cover our client’s temporary contracts across the South of England.
You will be expected to provide holistic, person-centred care to our clients’ residents. We have a wide range of work available for health care assistants in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and Private Hospitals in Devon and the surrounding counties.
With our interactive booking system, we make it a lot easier for you to except shifts, arrange time off, making sure you have a better work to life balance. We strongly believe in loyalty to our health care assistants as our company ethos is to create an equal working relationship with our team as we work in the healthcare industry ourselves.
At least 3 months experience as a healthcare worker in a UK residential care, nursing home or hospital.
You must be a warm, compassionate, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
This is an exciting opportunity for any healthcare assistant looking to make the step away from working in permanent jobs as we have an extensive range of clients to work with.
Why choose Nurses Direct?
- Weekly pay
- Hourly pay between £10.50 – £16.50 per hour.
- Holiday is paid on top of your hourly rate weekly (PAYE only).
- Flexible hours to suit your working availability.
- Fully interactive booking system.
- Opportunity to choose from our full-time vacancies.
- Temp to permanent positions available.
- Free DBS check.
- Uniform provided.
- Free mandatory training offered to all candidates
- Pension scheme
- Referral program
- Career development.
- We understand your need for a better work to life balance.
Requirement for the position
- Strong work ethic.
- Good time keeping.
- Can work well within a team.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Can easily adapt in new environments
If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career with a growing and developing care agency, then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please click here to view our Facebook page
Please click here to view our full list of permanent positions