Care Assistants required to work in a lovely nursing home located in a quiet village between Newton Abbot and Totnes area.
The home has spacious accommodation for up to 32 residents in a mix of single and double rooms, although it predominately uses rooms only for single occupancy, and provides care for individuals with more complex healthcare needs and those who require long-term health conditions.
Attractive grounds around the home, with a lawned area and mature trees to the front and a courtyard garden at the back. This is where the residents can enjoy a drink with garden views.
As a Care Assistant you will support our customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include but is not limited to:
- Helping with personal care
- Administering or prompting to take medication
- Meal preparation
- Helping with cleaning
- Providing companionship
To be successful for this role you will need:
- A friendly, caring, and supportive nature
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Passion, empathy, and a desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents is essential
What are the benefits for you?
- Full and part time opportunities available with flexible hours to suit you
- Pay rate starts from £9.38 per hour
- Double pay on Christmas Day
- Development and progression opportunities
- Professional uniform
- Free parking
- 28 days annual leave
- Free DBS
- Private pension contribution
- No previous experience required