Nurses Direct, is currently looking to recruit a dedicated Registered General Nurse for one of our clients Care Home based in Plymouth. The homes provides nursing and residential care to elderly individuals with physical frailty and mental health concerns.
Why Choose this role?
As a Registered General Nurse, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rate of £20.50 per hour
- Assistance with NMC fees for the first year and support for revalidation
- Company Pension Scheme
- Perkbox Account offering discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, and Entertainment
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Birthday Duvet Day to celebrate your special day.
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Staff Recognition Awards to acknowledge your outstanding contributions.
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs to support your well-being.
- Employee of the Month schemes to recognize excellence.
- Provided uniform for a professional appearance.
- Seasonal Company events, competitions, and incentives
- On-site parking
About the Role:
You will have the opportunity to join an outstanding team of highly qualified and experienced medical and care professionals. Your role will focus on ensuring the delivery of safe and effective health and care services, adhering to best practice Home policies and procedures.
- Assess the comprehensive care needs of clients and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care as necessary.
- Ensure completion and maintenance of client care plans in collaboration with clients, relatives, and other healthcare professionals, following NMC guidelines and company policy.
- Administer prescribed medications and document accurately in accordance with the company’s procedures and NMC guidelines.
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior and new staff members, assisting them in their work within the care home.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Valid NMC registration as a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Excellent clinical and assessment skills
- Ability to create and maintain comprehensive care plans.
- Competence in medication administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Lavinia Nistor at Nurses Direct on 01752 418 400 EXT 2 for more information.