Are you a compassionate and dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) seeking an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of elderly individuals? If so, we invite you to join the esteemed team at our reputable care home in Plymouth
Here everyone is dedicated to providing top-tier nursing and residential care to elderly individuals with both physical frailty and mental health needs.
As an RGN working the night shift, your primary focus will be ensuring the safety and well-being of our residents during the overnight hours. You will play a vital role in delivering high-quality care in adherence to best practices. We are seeking a team-oriented individual who can adapt to our clients’ diverse needs and is flexible in meeting the service requirements.
- Competitive Pay: £20.50 per hour
- First-Year NMC Fees Paid and Assistance with Revalidation
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days Out, Travel, and Entertainment
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Birthday Duvet Day
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Staff Recognition Awards
- Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee of the Month Schemes
- Provided Uniform
- Seasonal Company Events, Competitions, and Incentives
- On-Site Parking
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of clients’ care needs and provide health supervision and direct nursing care when necessary.
- Ensure the completion and maintenance of client care plans in collaboration with clients, their relatives, and other healthcare professionals, in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy.
- Administer prescribed medications and maintain accurate documentation, following company procedures and NMC guidelines.
- Supervise and mentor junior and new staff members, offering guidance and support as needed.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Valid NMC registration as a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Excellent clinical and assessment skills
- Ability to create and maintain comprehensive care plans.
- Competence in medication administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lavinia Nistor at 01752 418 400 EXT 2.