We are looking to recruit a registered home manager who is committed to the pursuit of high standards of patient care and can provide leadership for a 14 bedded home in Harrow, London.
The successful candidate will be directly accountable to CQC and must have a working knowledge of the law and regulations associated with the Registered Manager position and share the care home vision and commitment to providing a great service to the residents.
To be a successful applicant, you must demonstrate a set of values that recognises that the very best practice comes from the highest standards of personal and professional integrity. The commitment to deliver a service that centres on and responds to the people who use it is essential.
- Level 4 or 5 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care (required)
- You will be managing a staff team of support workers.
- Previous experience in managing a care home
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- UK Driver’s Licence (preferred)
What’s in for you
- Salary £31.395 per year
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours weekly
- 33 days of paid holiday including Bank Holiday
- Company Contributory Pension Plan
- An established setting with strong support on hand from the Homeowners
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Bonus Scheme
- Free parking