Our client is an established Charity that has been providing care and support to vulnerable people for over 250 years. They are currently looking for a motivated Registered Nurse to join the nursing team, in providing excellent care to a group of 30-40 residential and young adults with various complex needs.
Your focus will be on ensuring that the overnight health and care needs of all individuals, is delivered safely and effectively, in line with best practice, Home policy and procedures.
You will be a strong team member with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of our client group and be flexible in meeting the needs of the service.
What’s in for you?
- Pay £40.360 to £44.291
- Full time 37.5 hours (part time hours available)
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the full cost of which will be covered by the Home.
- Full induction training
- Advanced training & Professional development opportunities
- 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite
- Employee recognition scheme
- The opportunity to really make a difference in a positive working environment!
Requirements for the role
- Current relevant nursing qualification (NMC)
- Previous experience working with young adults (desirable)
- Ability to work part of a team and on your own initiative
- Working knowledge of drugs dosages and drug administration
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection/protection of Vulnerable Adults and the importance of Safeguarding
- Ability to remain calm in demanding situations with a high tolerance level
- Willing, adaptable, and flexible with good organisational skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Assess and respond to individual health needs.
Act as support for staff and families.
Provide nursing care and promote good health and wellbeing.
Be aware and act within the agreed policies on safeguarding vulnerable adults, liaising with others in the prevention and early detection of abuse.
Provide training for clinical assistants and support workers, and ensure they have the knowledge to meet the needs of the Home.
Due to the new government regulations, all healthcare workers need to be fully vaccinated to be considered for the role.
Apply know with your cv at email@example.com or contact us on 01752 418 400 EXT 2.
Please click here to view our full list of permanent positions
Click here to view our Facebook page