~ All care settings ~ Salary £20 & £33 per hour~ Southwest ~
We are currently seeking professional registered nurses to join Nurses Direct on our relief team, to cover our client’s temporary contracts across the South of England.
You will be expected to provide holistic, person-centred care to our clients’ residents.
We have a wide range of work available for Registered Nurses RGN in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and Private Hospitals in Devon and the surrounding counties.
With our interactive booking system, we make it a lot easier for you to except shifts, arrange time off, making sure you have a better work to life balance. We strongly believe in loyalty to our nurses as our company ethos is to create an equal working relationship with our team as we are Nurses ourselves.
This is an exciting opportunity for any nurse looking to make the step away from working in permanent jobs as we have an extensive range of clients to work with, giving you a varied working experience, as well as meeting new people and creating new working relationships.
Why choose Nurses Direct
- We pay weekly.
- Hourly pay between £20 & £33 per hour.
- Flexible hours to suit your working availability.
- We understand your need for a better work to life balance.
- Fully interactive booking system.
- Travel expenses paid, to and from contract at £0.45p (After the first 5 miles completed)
- Holiday pay is paid weekly along with your hourly pay (PAYE only).
- A wide range of clients so we can find the roles that best suit your skills.
- Opportunity to choose from our full-time vacancies.
- Temp to perm available.
- Free DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Career development
- Pension scheme
Requirements for the position
- Minimum 6 months experience as a registered nurse
- Strong work ethic.
- Good time keeping.
- Can work well within a team.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Can easily adapt in new environments.
- NMC Registration.
- DBS check.
- You must be a warm, compassionate, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
Nurses Direct is a local company with a network of high-profile clients across the south of the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Please apply with your CV at email@example.com
For more information, please contact Lavinia Nistor on 01752 418 400 EXT 2
Please click here to view our full list of permanent positions
Click here to view our Facebook page