We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work in a luxurious nursing home located in Plymouth.
The Nursing Home has achieved an outstanding CQC report for care and is the ideal place where you can find job security, excellent rates of pay and lots of support with your career progression.
To plan, implement and supervise nursing care in designated area of responsibility.
Physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all service users’ individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
Take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the nursing area of the Care Centre, in the absence of the Head of Nursing Care and ensure that the care is always of a high standard.
Undertake Clinical Supervision to Care Staff on a regular basis.
Develop staff skills in preparation for promotion or additional responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- RGN registered with the NMC.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Complex care experience (preferred) full training will be provided.
- Good work ethic
Benefits for you
- Flexible shifts available.
- Paid break and paid handover
- Double pay on Christmas Day
- One time and a half for bank holidays
- Paid annual leave.
- Support with revalidation and lots of training provided.
- Company Contributory Pension Plan
- Provided uniform and PPE.
- Payrate £18 per hour
- 36 hours per week
- Shifts pattern:
Apply know with your cv at email@example.com or contact us on 01752 418 400 EXT 2.
Please click here to view our full list of permanent positions
Click here to view our Facebook page