We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work for a supportive and friendly Nursing Home that offers excellent progression and development opportunities. Experience in tracheostomy would be an advantage, if not training will be provided.
You will oversee the nursing unit during the night, administering medication, tracheostomy care, and general nursing requirements. For example, shift leadership, handover, liaising with healthcare professionals and families, ensuring the care and safety of all residents is maintained.
The successful candidate will have:
- RGN registered with the NMC.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Complex care experience (preferred) full training will be provided.
- Good work ethic
What is in it for you:
- Flexible shifts available.
- Paid break and paid handover.
- Overtime paid.
- Double pay on Christmas Day
- One time and a half for bank holidays
- Paid annual leave.
- Support with revalidation and lots of training provided.
- Company Contributory Pension Plan
- Weekly PCR test
- Provided uniform and PPE.
- Shifts are from 7pm- 7am
- 24 hours per week or varied shifts including every other week
- £18 per hour
Apply now with your cv at email@example.com or contact us on 01752 418 400 EXT 2.
Please click here to view our full list of permanent positions
Click here to view our Facebook page