We are looking for committed and compassionate Registered Nurse to join the team of a small nursing home in Plymouth.
The care home is a nursing service for the rehabilitation of 22 adults with acquired brain injury and neurological disorders. The centre is situated close to the local shops and amenities within the City of Plymouth.
As a RGN you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team in providing the delivery of a rehabilitation programme which is person cantered, and support clients requiring nursing intervention.
The successful candidate:
- RGN registered with the NMC UK
- Complex care experience peg and tracheostomy (would be an advantage, but training will be provided)
- Good work ethic
- Tactful, diplomatic, and accommodating of other views
- Evidence of the Right to Work in the UK
- Satisfactory References
What’s in it for you
- Pay rate: £20.00 per hour.
- 28 days annual leave
- Private pension Contribution
- Additional pay for overtime
- On-going training from day one and throughout your career.
- Free DBS
- Paid break/overtime.
- 37,5 contracted hours
- Monthly pay
- Time from 8PM TO 8:30AM
- Night shift
- Part time available