We are currently looking for a RGN/RMN to work for a supportive and friendly Nursing Home that offers excellent progression and development opportunities.
The nursing home is registered for a maximum of 40 service users. General nursing for old age and physical disability.
You will be joining an outstanding team, highly qualified and experienced within the medical and care profession.
You will be responsible for care plans, medications, supervising care staff, working with other healthcare professionals, meeting regulations, and providing a high standard of care at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- RGN registered with a valid NMC.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a UK setting.
- Good Clinical skills a requirement.
- Passion, empathy, and a desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents
- Previous experience in Care Homes is preferred but not essential as transferable skills will be recognized, and training can be given.
What is in it for you:
- Free DBS / Uniforms
- Blue light card for store discounts / company pension / free parking on site.
- Fully paid training package for both mandatory and clinical skills and full support is available for achieving your re-validation.
- Any mileage achieved in relation to your post will be payable under a mileage scheme.
- We offer a referral scheme for the introduction of new staff to Merafield.
- 2 nurses on days / one on nights
- Days and Nights shifts available.
- Growth opportunities
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Safe work environment