We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work for a supportive and friendly Nursing Home that offers excellent progression and development opportunities.
The nursing team is able to offer a wide range of care and specialist procedural services.
Highly qualified and experienced within the medical and care profession, they have the skills and training to assist with individual care needs, including more intensive nursing requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
You will oversee the nursing unit during the night, administering medication, tracheostomy care, and general nursing requirements. For example, shift leadership, handover, liaising with healthcare professionals and families, ensuring the care and safety of all residents is maintained.
The successful candidate will have:
- RGN registered with a valid NMC.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a UK setting.
- Complex care experience (preferred) full training will be provided.
- Good work ethic
- Passion, empathy, and a desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents
- Trained in Tracheostomy would be an advantage, but training will be offered
What is in it for you:
- £18 per hour
- £2 extra for overtime
- Flexible shifts available
- Paid break
- Paid handover
- Statutory annual leave
- Support with revalidation and lots of training provided.
- Company Contributory Pension Plan
- Provided uniform and PPE.
- Free parking
- Shifts are from 7pm- 7am
- Night shift
- 24 hours per week or varied shifts including every other week