Nurses Direct is currently seeking professional RGN/RMN to join our relief team and cover our client’s temporary contracts across the South of England.
You will be expected to provide holistic, person-centred care to our clients’ residents.
We have a wide range of work available for Registered Nurses and a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and Private Hospitals in Devon and the surrounding counties.
With our interactive booking system, we make it a lot easier for you to except shifts, arrange time off, making sure you have a better work to life balance. We strongly believe in loyalty to our nurses as our company ethos is to create an equal working relationship with our team as we are Nurses ourselves.
This is an exciting opportunity for any nurse looking to make the step away from working in permanent jobs as we have an extensive range of clients to work with, giving you a varied working experience, as well as meeting new people and creating new working relationships.
Why choose Nurses Direct?
- Hourly pay between £24.66 – £34.50 per hour (holiday included)
- £300 welcome bonus (T&C apply)
- We pay weekly.
- Time and half pay on bank holiday and double pay on Christmas and New Year
- Excellent mileage pay (£0.45pp mile after the first 5 miles)
- Flexible hours to suit your working availability.
- We understand your need for a better work to life balance.
- Fully interactive booking system.
- Holiday pay is paid weekly along with your hourly pay (PAYE only).
- A wide range of clients so we can find the roles that best suit your skills.
- Opportunity to choose from our full-time vacancies.
- Temp to perm available.
- Free uniform.
- Career development
- Pension scheme
Requirements for the position
- Minimum 6 months experience as a registered nurse in UK.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good time keeping.
- Can work well within a team.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Can easily adapt in new environments.
- NMC Registration.
- DBS check.
- You must be a warm, compassionate, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
Nurses Direct is a local company with a network of high-profile clients across the south of the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career with a growing and developing care agency, then we look forward to hearing from you!