A new job opportunity has arisen for committed RGN or RMN to work in an amazing residential and nursing home based in the middle of Plymouth.
The Home offers accommodation for up to 58 residents with physical disability, dementia, disorders or injuries and daily living.
We are looking for qualified registered nurses, ready to deliver care and lead during your shift, supporting the clinical team and direct the support staff working within their clinical areas.
What is in for you
- Pay rate from £17.50 – days
- Pay rate from £19.00 – nights
- Paid breaks and handover
- Monthly pay
- 30 days annual leave
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Support with revalidation
- Discounts on shopping and meals
- Free parking
Key duties will include
- Ensure that the team delivers quality care according to the operational policies and procedures of the home.
- Review audit and implement evidence-based care planning and deliver.
- Maintain a safe environment for residents, families, significant others, visitors, and staff.
- Liaises with relatives and significant others that the activity programme for each resident reflects the interests of the residents
- Ensure that carers and support staff are well inducted, to appraise carers and develop personal development plans for these carers within wing.
- Ensure effective communication channels between staff, management, residents, relatives, significant others, and visitors
- To deputise in the absence of the Team Leader for the Home Manager.
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC PIN and have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a UK setting.