Nurses Direct is currently looking for RGN’s, RMN’s and RNLD’s to join our agency and work in Nursing Homes in Devon and Cornwall area.
You will be expected to provide holistic, person-centred care to our clients’ residents.
We have a wide range of work available for Registered Nurses and a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and Private Hospitals in Devon and the surrounding counties.
With our interactive booking system, we make it a lot easier for you to except shifts, arrange time off, making sure you have a better work to life balance. We strongly believe in loyalty to our nurses as our company ethos is to create an equal working relationship with our team as we are Nurses ourselves.
This is an exciting opportunity for any nurse looking to make the step away from working in permanent jobs as we have an extensive range of clients to work with, giving you a varied working experience, as well as meeting new people and creating new working relationships.
Why choose Nurses Direct?
- Hourly pay between £22.00 – £50.00
- Weekly payment
- Time and half pay on bank holiday and double pay on Christmas Day
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent mileage pay (£0.45pp mile after the first 10 miles)
- Flexible hours to suit your working availability.
- We understand your need for a better work to life balance.
- Fully interactive booking system.
- A wide range of clients so we can find the roles that best suit your skills.
- Opportunity to choose from our full-time vacancies.
- Temp to perm available.
- Free uniform.
- Career development
- Pension scheme
- Minimum 6 months experience as a registered nurse in UK.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good time keeping.
- Can work well within a team.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Can easily adapt in new environments.
- NMC Registration.
- DBS check.
- You must be a warm, compassionate, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively.
Nurses Direct is a local company with a network of high-profile clients across the south of the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career with a growing and developing care agency, then we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this role, please send your CV at email@example.com or contact us on 01752 418 400 EXT 1.