Healthcare assistants ~ All care settings ~ Salary £9.50 & £15.00 per hour ~ Southwest ~
We are currently seeking for professional healthcare assistants to join Nurses Direct on our relief team to cover our client’s temporary contracts across the South of England.
You will be expected to provide holistic, person-centred care to our clients’ residents. We have a wide range of work available for health care assistants in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and Private Hospitals in Devon and the surrounding counties.
With our interactive booking system, we make it a lot easier for you to accept shifts, arrange time off, making sure you have a better work life balance. We strongly believe in loyalty to our care assistants as our company ethos is to create an equal working relationship with our team as we work in the healthcare industry ourselves.
This is an exciting opportunity for any healthcare assistant looking to make the step away from working in permanent jobs as we have an extensive range of clients to work with, giving you a varied working experience, as well as meeting new people and creating new working relationships.
Why choose Nurses Direct?
- Weekly pay
- Hourly pay between £9.50 & £15 per hour.
- Holiday is paid on top of your hourly rate weekly (PAYE only).
- Flexible hours to suit your working availability.
- Fully interactive booking system.
- Travel expenses paid (after the first 5 miles)
- Opportunity to choose from our full-time vacancies.
- Temp to permanent positions available.
- Free DBS check, free uniform.
- Mandatory training offered to all candidates free
- Pension scheme
- Referral program
- Career development.
- A wide range of clients so we can find the roles that best suit your skills
- We understand your need for a better work to life balance.
Requirement for the position
- Strong work ethic.
- Good time keeping.
- Can work well within a team.
- High standard of hygiene.
- Can easily adapt in new environments.
- You must be a warm, compassionate, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
We are a local company with a network of high-profile clients across the south of the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career with a growing and developing care agency, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply know with your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01752 418 400 EXT 2.
Please click here to view our full list of permanent positions
Click here to view our Facebook page