Nurses Direct is proud to collaborate with an esteemed healthcare group to seek an exceptional Unit Manager (RGN) for one of their renowned Care Homes situated in Plymouth. This esteemed facility specialises in offering nursing and residential care to elderly individuals with physical frailty and mental health concerns.
As the Unit Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure exceptional clinical care for our residents. Leveraging your strong clinical knowledge, people management skills, and leadership abilities, you will uphold the highest standards in relationship-centred care, clinical care, and dementia care throughout the home.
Join our exceptional team of highly qualified and experienced medical and care professionals.
- To be considered for this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Active NMC nursing pin (RGN)
- Previous experience as a Unit Manager (Senior Nurse)
- Ability to engage with service users to understand their unique needs and deliver excellent care.
- Knowledge of CQC standards
- Strong ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families, visitors, and staffing teams.
Why Choose Us?
- As a Unit Manager Nurse, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rate of £22.50 per hour
- NMC fees paid for the first year and assistance with revalidation.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Birthday Duvet Day to celebrate your special day.
- Extensive Training and Development Opportunities
- Staff Recognition Awards
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs
- Employee of the Month
- Provided uniform for a professional appearance.
- Engaging seasonal Company events, competitions, and incentives
- Convenient on-site parking
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a meaningful impact in the lives of our residents, please send your CV today.